Tuesday, July 17, 2012

WOOT Day 2: Fat-Burning Yoga + Relaxation Bonus!



So today I wanted something gentle. My back hurt, I've been tight for weeks, and on top of it I have lingering gas pains (TMI, I know). So, I thought - Yoga! Oh, so wrong. This workout kicked my butt. I was a big puddle of sweat in 20 minutes. BUT, I'm looser, more relaxed, but also more rejuvenated than I've been in a long while, my back pain is better, and the aforementioned gas is better too. :)

The workout is called the 20 Minute Weight Loss & Fatburning Yoga Workout.  It's by renowned yoga instructor Sadie Nardini.  If you want to learn more about her or see if she's teaching a workshop near you, go to her website.  I'm totally hooked.

Oh, and she lost 40 pounds doing yoga, too.

The embedded video below is a playlist.  First, the workout, and second, a relaxation video to chill to.  I laid in corpse pose for nearly the whole relaxation video, and got up feeling like a new woman.  This one's a winner.  Enjoy.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment