Saturday, July 21, 2012

WOOT Day 3: 10-min Ballet Beauty


I was, for several months, a devote of the New York City Ballet workout.  I loved those crazy workouts, and keep telling myself I should go back to doing them.  Sadly, I only own them on VHS.  Did I just date myself there?  Woops.  Yep, VHS.  Plus they are insanely long - too long for this mama.  So, instead, I did a quick Google search and found this gem, the 10-min Ballerina Beauty workout by Tiffany Rothe.  It was fun, quick and easy, but I did break a sweat.  Do that three times in a row and you're arms will be burning!

This is Tiffany, by the way.  

Embedding is disabled for the video, but you can find it here on YouTube.

If  you want to know more about Tiffany, the creator of the video, check out her website, Tiffany Rothe Workouts.  The ballet workout is also there, plus a number of other freebies.


No comments:

Post a Comment